Peace Dialogue NGO is a non-religious, non-political organization, which was founded in 2009 in Armenia.
The organization unites experienced human rights and peace activists from Eastern Partnership countries, Russia and Europe in order to encourage the active participation of the civil society in processes of democratization and peaceful resolution of conflicts.
Through the formation of a multilayer dialogue on the national, regional and international levels, in conflict and post-conflict societies the organization strives to promote:
- peace movement and peace culture;
- the strengthening of respect towards human rights and democratic values;
- the development and strengthening of democratic institutions.
The main projects and initiatives of Peace Dialogue NGO are mainly aimed at:
- development of civil peace building potential;
- protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms;
- defining the civil control over the process of making decisions of public importance by the state bodies;
- providing opportunities for equal participation of women and men in political and civic processes;
- promoting civil peace initiatives;
- protection of the rights of the victims of conflicts.